Have you asked yourself questions like:
- I’d like to be more honest and authentic with myself and others. How can I learn that?
- How can I be more mindful and introspective?
- I’d like to make sense of experiences I went through. How do I do that?
- How can I build strength through vulnerability?
- I’d like to start a daily practice, but where do I start?
We looked for an online space to safely share our questions, doubts, struggles, and hopes. We’re active on several social media networks, but we didn’t feel comfortable sharing this part of our lives on these platforms.
We built Seekers Collective to host a community of seekers like us, where we can:
- Practice honesty.
- Feel safe to share our stories and feelings.
- Be part of a supportive community of like-minded people.
This is just the beginning.
Seekers Collective will only become the supportive community we have been looking for if we all share our personal stories and advice.
Help build the community you’d want to be a part of!